Mari berdendang & bernyanyi !

____

1/05/2018

(OST. Brain on Fire) The Morgues Song for Kirsten Dunst

https://themorgues.bandcamp.com/track/song-for-kirsten-dunst

The Morgues Song for Kirsten Dunst

One two three
One two three
.
Steps to the right
Take em all night
You don't bother me
You don't wanna leave
I dont come and go
.
You're safe in here
The camera don't lie
Dressed in your wounds
You got to remove
Some bad, tough, lonely times
.
There's nothing to lose
Naked on screen
For bad magazines
.
You take a fall
I play my role
In back of your scene
But you never see me
You never see me
.
See me I don't come and
I dont come and go
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Subscribe

Histats

Tags

New Post

OST. Our Beloved Summer (Drama, Korea) - Albums, dan Lirik Lagu

Our Beloved Summer menceritakan tentang Choi Woo-shik dan Kim Da-mi yang pernah berpacaran lama. Mereka putus di usia 24. 5 tahun kemudian m...

Search